*Note that your failure to read our terms and conditions, whether intentional or accidental will under no circumstances be reason to consider them altered or void.
* Happy Rock Pets ships during the week Monday-Thursday with the exception of holidays.
* Happy Rock Pets has a no refund policy. However we will offer store credit.
* Happy Rock Pets will do our best to sex your animal using our experience but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified.
* Happy Rock Pets ships Fed-Ex priority overnight for Reptiles. And our small animals can be picked up here at our location with a pickup appointment. We also offer land transporter services if needed to bring the pet to you at an additional cost.
* The buyer must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt or all guarantees are void.
* Live and healthy arrival is only guaranteed when shipping temperatures at both ends are between 35° - 90°F for home delivery and 25F° - 99F° for having the animal shipped to a Fed-Ex facility for pick up. We will still guarantee the animal if you opt to have the package held at a Fed-Ex facility for pick up however the animal must be picked up within 4 hours of arrival at the Fed-Ex facility or all guarantees are void. Otherwise, we can hold the animal(s) until temperatures are at healthy levels.
* We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in DOA* animals.
* All animals have a live and healthy arrival guarantee. We cannot offer any guarantee after the arrival.
* We cannot be held responsible for shipping charges incurred for upholding our guarantee; they are the responsibility of you, the buyer. We do not offer credits or refunds on shipping for replacement animals.
* If the animal(s) is dead on arrival the customer must notify Happy Rock Pets of the dead animal immediately upon receiving the animal(s). The arrival time will be determined by the tracking information Fed-Ex provides online of the delivery. An email with a photo attached of the actual animal must be emailed within one hour of arrival or all guarantees are null and void.
* We reserve the right to refuse sale to any buyer, for any reason. Sorry, no sales to minors. Proof of age may be required at our discretion.
* Happy Rock Pets is not responsible for any veterinary expenses or costs incurred by the buyer for any animal. If you take any animal to a veterinarian, you do so entirely at your own expense.
* Photos and requests: The animals pictured on our web site are the actual animal available. We can send more pictures of any animal you are interested in by contacting us.
* Photos, descriptions and care sheets posted on our web site are the exclusive property of Happy Rock Pets, and may not be used or reused without our specific, written permission.
* In accordance with FDA regulations, turtles and tortoises less than 4 inches listed on our web site are offered expressly for Breeding, educational, scientific or export purposes only. They are not sold for use as pets.
* Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws. Please do not even ask.
*DOA = Dead on Arrival
Happy Rock Pets is a Fed-Ex Certified Reptile Shipper
*Shipping is charged for overnight fed-ex delivery vary by zip codes. You can email us for a rough shipping estimate actual charges may be slightly more or less than rough estimate. The more you buy the cheaper the price for shipping per animal.